- Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991.
- Has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability, notably using significant whitespace.
- Provides constructs that enable clear programming on both small and large scales.
- Features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management.
- Supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative, functional and procedural, and has a large and comprehensive standard library.
- Is simpler to use, available on Windows, Mac OS X, and Unix operating systems, and will help you get the job done more quickly.
- Offers much more error checking than C, and, being a very-high-level language, it has high-level data types built in, such as flexible arrays and dictionaries.
- a case sensitive language.
Installing Python packages
- Packages are available in a public repository, from where anybody can download them and install them.
- The official Python package repository is called PyPI, which stands for Python Package Index.
- Installing a package from PyPI is very simple, because Python comes with a tool called pip that does this work.
- Flask extensions
- Python: Installing Python
- Python: Installing Python packages
- Django URL dispatcher
- Django views
- Django templates
- Test client
- Class-based views
- Generic views
- Manager: Modifying a manager
- Django model: Database access optimization
- The Django template language
- Python Control Flow Tools
- Virtual Environment
- Python: pep8
- Memory management
- Python Data Types
- Environment Variables
- Functional Programming